The effectiveness of your equipment output has a lot to do with setup and the configuration. Matcom® is a full-service mechanical contractor that understands the pharmaceutical, food, and dairy industries.
From chilled and hot to mixed and tempered, whatever forms of water are required within your facility, Matcom® creates the ideal system. We are seasoned experts in steam, condensate, chilled water, tower water, compressed air, specialized systems and all other areas of process piping.
Matcom® provides expert industrial plumbing solutions including redesigns, installations, upgrades or repair services. Matcom will handle installations, complete interior plumbing systems, drains, sewers, water piping, fixtures and vents. We are experienced in a wide range of industries and can complete the most complex plumbing challenges.
The qualified HVAC team at Matcom® can install both reengineered and self-engineered systems. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer, we implement high quality systems to ensure excellent ventilation. We specialize in fixing, maintaining and shutting down all HVAC systems.
Our scope of work:
- Process piping
- Cooling towers, chillers, stainless steel and mild steel piping, compressed air, hydronic systems and waste treatment installations
- Steam systems
- Complete design and installation of steam systems from 5hp to 1000hp (boilers, heat exchangers, control systems, clean steam, insulation)
- Plumbing systems
- Stainless steel sanitary product piping
- System design
- Pipe and duct insulation
Matcom® upholds the strictest adherence to all the Ministry of Labour rules and guidelines on health and safety. All our tradespeople are certified to the required TSSA standards, allowing us to provide our customers with the highest, government-approved standards when it comes to piping, plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Licensed steamfitters, plumbers and welders
- TSSA certified to:
- ASME- B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME- B31.3 Process Piping
- ASME- B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- CSA- 2739.1 Medical Gas Piping